Ten years later and ten reasons to be grateful TODAY.
While undertaking the spiritual business of walking our dog, I began having a still-small conversation with Jesus about gratitude, thankfulness, and the underserved opportunity to be living another day.
Specifically, I was thinking through the ten things that I am most grateful for TODAY.
Ten years ago today, I eagerly traded my career in music for life on mission because I couldn't stop dreaming of what might happen if artists, creatives, and influencers cared more about the kingdom of God and loving others than anything else.
I have the following 10 reasons to be grateful today:
1. As a family, we hit 100% of our funding goal for 2018!
2. Jesus reminded me that He cares more about my future than I ever could.
3. Passion for God/ministry/others returning and increasing.
4. Beth, Sydney, and David still love me.
5. 226 days sober from pornography.
7. A great, challenging start to the year with a new nutrition/workout plan.
8. Waking up early this morning to spend time in prayer and reading a few verses in Galatians 1.
9. For the gift of Come&Live! turning ten!
10. Learning to live more fully alive from my heart.
I know I might be asking for a lot here, but would you consider taking even a few moments this week to note several things you are grateful for?
Lord God, help me to live every day of my life with a spirit of gratitude, a heart thankful for everything You've done, are doing, and will do.
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen."
- Galatians 1:3-5